Search

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

5/11/2011 4:20am Shock

It was 4:20AM in the morning. Just experienced shock while sleeping.. Really irritating indeed (irritating enough to reach this blog).. I would consider it one blissful dream if I hadn't remembered a very small detail.. The very last moments of the dream was it was dark at night my brother and I was walking home, we were already in the village near our santol tree then a power outage happened village wide. So it became very dark.. My brother kept walking and I stalled for no apparent reason. Power then came blinking itself back after at least three seconds... The blinking street light cinematically showed my brother with a parrot shadow on his shoulder... (He had a parrot in the dream) Instantly I remembered the parrot died midway in the dream... My adrenaline pumped me up instantly.. The parrot shadow was growing darker with every blink of light that was growing from the street lamps. It's wings were stretched.. Myself in my dream stumbled to the floor.. Then a white light showed itself at my left side. Tried to look at it but it won't allow itself.. I think I felt a presence there... Then I woke up very pumped.. :| (Well it was a dream so it felt very real)

No comments:

Post a Comment