Search

Monday, April 11, 2011

Ozine Fest 2011

Went to an event called Ozine fest 2011. Well a friend invited me to go there. Seeing that im a bum at home during weekends I gladly obliged. Well I lost count on how many times we went to events like this. So when I arrived there the reaction my mind could only think of was --> "OMG". It was just that there was so much people that if they all panicked and caused a stampede you would surely die if you were in the path.

 O_o.

I shot so few pictures because my "friends" literally made me a tripod. And also there were so many people with cameras that the photos I would take would be completely redundant, even if I used light/strobes. And if I was the one who directed the model/cos-player other people would suddenly show and horde up to us (magaling daw magdirect hahaha!). :))


The photos below are "All" of the shots I took during the event. (matipid eh) :P













No comments:

Post a Comment